Slough Estates International bought the site and demolished the two large listed sheds which were made up of the lattice structure of a 1912 portable airship hangar. It then re-cycled the parts to form a marker and an indicator of the sustainable credentials of the whole business park. The delicate nature of the structure meant it could be neither re-clad, nor galvanised. Paint build-up was removed by grit blasting, zinc-spraying the exposed steel and painting with a micacious oxide paint. New mesh panels around the base, to meet current standards of Health and Safety, and simple, well-detailed and built benches enhance the effect, seen to best advantage at night when recessed ground lights beneath each leg highlight the frame.