Hunter Douglas Sun Control & Façades Hunter Douglas manufactures integrated façade and sun control systems. Focusing on three key themes of design, functionality and comfort, products include QuadroClad ventilated rainscreens, insulated Sandwich Wall systems and a wide range of manual or automated solar control solutions.
Hunter Douglas Projects
CPD booking contact
Ms Carol Davies
Tel: +44 (0)1543 275757
Approved CPD materials
Intelligent Sun Control Solutions
This seminar will look at:
- The importance of sun control in a world of ever-tightening regulations.
- The effectiveness of sun control in enhancing thermal performance & sustainable credentials.
- The correct appraisal process in determining the most suitable sun control systems.
- Clarifying misunderstandings regarding the suitable applications of sun control technology.
- The boundless potential for sun control to enhance a building’s aesthetics.
- The future of sun control including fully automated and intuitive solutions.
Ventilated and Integrated Façade Systems
- The presentation is designed to inform architectural practices about the latest advances in ventilated rainscreen façade technology, and to dispel some commonly held misunderstandings.
- It will explain how only a truly open-jointed panel system can naturally ventilate a building and avoid the build-up of damaging micro-climates in the cavity behind the façade.
- Attendees will learn how to achieve maximum thermal performance and minimum cold bridges in both new-builds and refurbishments by using an integrated façade system.
- They will also discover that this level of performance can be easily achieved without the need to compromise on aesthetics.
Wood Ceilings: The Beauty and Benefits
- The aesthetic and practical uses for wood.
- Wide design flexibility available to the specifier.
- How the use of wood supports responsible design.
- Performance standards that can be met through the use of wood systems.