Breathing Buildings is the UK’s leading low energy natural ventilation company – a spinout from Cambridge University that is changing the world of natural ventilation.
15 Sturton Street
Fax: +44 (0)1223 450061
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1223 450060
Approved CPD materials
Natural Ventilation and Low Energy Building Design
This seminar examines:
- Why low energy natural ventilation?
- The role of the built environment in reducing carbon emissions and how significant ‘low energy’ buildings can be.
- Natural ventilation principles.
- Interrogating the traditional approach to natural ventilation, looking at alternative natural strategies.
- Designing natural ventilation.
- Modelling and predicting different modes of ventilation that can occur in more complex buildings.
- Examples of natural ventilation.