Highland Galvanizers and Colour Coaters are providers of galvanizing, powder coating and Colourgalv services for steel and aluminium. Corrosion protection and colour for a wide variety of products: from structural and agricultural to sculpture and street furniture.
Highland Colour Coaters Ltd
Blairlinn Industrial Estate
CPD booking contact
Mr Steve McGilvray
Tel: +44 (0)1236 731444
Approved CPD materials
Highland Colour Coaters Cumbernauld Factory Tour
Type: Factory Visit
The participant will:
- See many examples of metal structures awaiting processing, in processing, and as finished goods
- Gain understanding of the scale and physical aspects of the process
- Be able to see, first hand, the design and specification implications on process capability
- Gain a greater understanding of the protection mechanism that these coating processes afford
- Understand health and safety implications of design and specification of coating processes
Sustainable Corrosion Protection and Colour for Steel
This seminar aims to provide an understanding of the process, the coating advantages and limitations, performance expectations and applicable standards.
Sustainable Corrosion Protection for Steel
This seminar identifies the inevitability of steel corrosion, the problems caused by corrosion and the range of potential benefits through selection of hot dip galvanizing as a corrosion protection system.