Atwork create conceptual environmental products for architects and designers. Working with a Belgium aluminum manufacturer and with a British steel fabricator to create bespoke feature walls, lightwalls and stairs.
If you see your workplace as your showplace, you need atwork. Contemporary aluminium-framed walls, doors, lightwalls, ceilings and stairs, beautifully practical and truly versatile, atwork uses colour, light and form to optimal effect, creating a clean, modern ambiance that makes business a pleasure. Or, you might enjoy the streamlined symmetry of atwork at home, to create wardrobes, workspace, storage area or decorative divisions of space.
Our products are bespoke, following a specific brief from an architect or designer, so, if you don’t see precisely what you want in this website, talk to us and we’ll make it happen.
A108 Faircharm Studios
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0) 208 691 8848
Approved CPD materials
Bespoke Feature Walls and Lightwalls and Stairs
- Examine the feature wall profiles and case studies.
- Illustrate the descriptions of profiles, how they have developed with reference to case studies.
- Show samples of how to use the aluminium profiles to make feature walls, screens and doors.
- Summarise the expense, longevity and flexibility issues and cost effectiveness
- Explain the restrictions and compromises often encountered:
- Explain why there are numerous vertical and horizontal divisions
- Illustrate the optimum thickness and benefits
- How does the dialogue commence between a designer and atwork? Show examples
- Discussions and budget costs
- Design development
- DWGS issued to architect/designer for insertion into their drawings
- Writing the specification