Petersen Tegl has mastered the art of firing bricks with charcoal as fuel. This gives the charcoal-fired part of Petersen's brick products a unique finish which is appreciated by clients and architects. Petersen Tegl also produces the handmade Kolumba™, and a range of mini-bricks - Petersen Petersen Junior™.
Petersen Tegl A/S
CPD booking contact
Tel: + () 45 7444 1236
Approved CPD materials
A Magazine About Brickwork and Responsible Architecture
Petersen magazine is issued biannually.
The magazine tells about the use of brick in various aspects, the articles deal with the following topics:
- Architectural projects where brick has been used. The articles present the projects architecturally as a whole, in a number of cases also analyzing how the brick is architecturally integrated.
- Articles about the technical aspects of brickwork.
- Articles about brickwork & sustainability. E.g. how the cradle to cradle philosophy is going to be integrated in buildings using brick.
- Articles telling how brick has been used through history and how the ancient use still inspire modern architects.
- Articles describing how architects develop new brick products using various technologies.