Koster Aquatecnic offer a comprehensive range of materials in order to provide the optimal solution for every waterproofing challenge, whether new buildings have to be waterproofed or old buildings have to be restored.
Our high quality and long lasting waterproofing systems sustainably increase the life cycle of buildings. Avoiding moisture damage makes less repair work necessary and reduces the energy consumption because the insulation stays intact. Koster concrete repair & resin injection systems protect concrete from corrosions by acids or other chemical attacks and help to repair already corroded concrete in the most economical and safe manner.
With over 40 years combined worldwide technical knowledge in the UK office and extensive technical and scientific support from Germany, the user friendliness of our Waterproofing Systems in combination with the high level of certainty regarding their effectiveness were the reason for their development.
We provide an in-depth technical consultancy service and will recommend the best solution to suit the buildings requirements. For existing buildings it is vital that the correct diagnosis of problems and potential future issues are highlighted and reported so that client confidence is ensured.
Köster Aquatecnic Ltd
Heathhall Industrial Estate
Fax: +44 (0)1387 279678
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1387 270252
Approved CPD materials
Wet Room and Level Access Showering
This seminar aims to provide an:
- Understanding of the advantages of trayless showering
- Understanding of the effects of leaks from shower areas
- Awareness of the European guidelines for watertight covering kits for wet room floors and/or walls
Chemical Barriers Against Rising Damp in Masonry
- Understanding the principles of horizontal barriers
- Understanding of how to apply a pressure injection system
- How rising damp damages masonry
- Understanding the effects of rising moisture and salt efflorescence in masonry
- Injection materials in highly saturated walls
- Three ways in which injection matrial can combat rising damp