Fibrelite specialise in the design and manufacture of high quality GRP composite access covers and watertight underground containment systems.
Covers provide easy access to sewerage systems, underground pipework, drainage networks, electrical junction boxes, water treatment plants and fuel storage.
Covers comply with the requirements of BS EN 124:1994, classes C250 and D400 and provide an excellent anti-slip/skid surface which is guaranteed
for the life of the cover. Fibrelite also manufacture GRP composite trench panels for covering large areas, gullies, trenches and ducts where occasional or
frequent access may be required.
Fibrelite Composite Ltd
Snaygill Industrial Estate
Fax: +44 (0)1756 799539
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1756 799773
Approved CPD materials
Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Composite Manhole and Trench Access Covers: A Safe, Light Alternative to Metal and Concrete and a Solution to the Metal Theft Epidemic
- Introduce glass reinforced plastic (GRP) composite
- Explain the differences between resin transfer moulding (RTM) and other types of GRP composites
- Improve knowledge of the benefits of GRP composite
- Explain where GRP composite can be used
- Highlight the best applications for GRP composite
- Introduce how and why GRP composite is used as an underground access cover
- Explain the benefits of GRP composite for underground access covers
- Show why RTM GRP composite is specified as an alternative to metal and concrete
- Explain what is important when specifying GRP composite as a material for access covers to underground services