Clement Windows design, manufacture and install superb quality steel windows, either for replacing old Crittall windows or for new build. We offer technical support and advice to Architects, Conservation Officers, Main Contractors and other Building Professionals to help produce window designs that are visually stunning and offer high technical performance. Steel windows are often specified as the preferred fenestration solution for buildings that are important, valuable or of high conservation value – or all three. Designs for new-build projects can make the most of steel's strength to produce slender frames with elegant sight lines that other materials cannot match and enabling us to design highly secure window systems which feature multi-point locking.
Clement Windows Ltd
Weydown Industrial Estate
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1428 643393
Approved CPD materials
Steel Windows - A New Generation
For over 100 years steel windows have been favoured by Architects as their preferred choice of window material due to their elegant sight lines, strength and versatility.
This presentation will cover:
• The importance of the steel window in Architecture over the last century and before.
• The characteristics of steel windows throughout history.
• The role of steel windows today with regards to the environment and sustainability.
• Legislation, standards and performance features governing steel windows.
• The future for steel windows, including the introduction of thermal breaks and the consequences for current day steel window specification.