Elliott Group is the UK’s leader in relocatable accommodation including portable cabins, modular buildings, permanent buildings, secure storage, portable toilets, temporary kitchens and temporary fencing from locations throughout the UK. The group operates three core divisions of Hire, Modular Buildings and Off-Site Building Solutions throughout the UK providing temporary, semi-permanent and permanent accommodation solutions to a wide range of sectors.
Fax: +44 (0)1543 573790
CPD booking contact
Mr Graham Marchant
Tel: +44 (0)1133 936900
Approved CPD materials
Volumetric Modular Buildings: Understanding the Capability and Flexibility
This seminar aims to:
- Provide a more detailed understanding of volumetric building systems.
- Try to dispel any existing myths and pre-conceived ideas about volumetric (off site building systems).
- Explain the benefits including financial, environmental and health and safety.
- Explain the benefits through speed of construction with less site disruption – typical programme.
- Show where the UK sits in relation to the rest of the world with this type of construction.
- Understand the size and capabilities of volumetric business across the globe.
- Help delegates gain an understanding of costs and how value and effectiveness is achieved.
- Show compliance with all related regulations, guidelines and best practices depending on application.
- Emphasise the longevity and flexibility of these building types.