Forbo Flooring Systems supplies high quality linoleum, vinyl, textile, flocked and entrance flooring products that combine functionality, colour and design, offering total flooring solutions for both commercial and residential markets.
Forbo Flooring Systems UK Ltd
PO Box 1
Fax: +44 (0)1592 643999
CPD booking contact
Ms Fiona Lister
Tel: +44 (0)1592 647209
Approved CPD materials
Turn Down the Volume : A Guide to Specifying Acoustic Flooring
This seminar will provide:
- An introduction to the role that acoustic floorcoverings can play in achieving enhanced sound reduction in buildings
- An outline of current UK building regulations and best practice reccommendations and how these apply across different sectors including health, education, residential and public buildings
- A considered review of different resilient flooring products and those additional performance characteristics that are important to the overall performance of the final selected acoustic floorcovering
The Environmental Credentials, Performance and Life Cysle Costs of Linoleum
This seminar looks at what linoleum
- a natural product
- really is, what it is comprised of, its environmental credentials, its performance criteria, some design possibilities and give an insight into the lifecycle costs of this traditional and versatile product.
Specifying Flooring for Electro Static Discharge
This seminar will:
- Help to understand a client's brief for ESD floorcoverings
- Ask relevant questions of ESD flooring suppliers to determine optimum choice of product
- Understand when a specialist product is required
- Know what product certifications to look for
- Appreciate the broad application of ESD products
Specifying Flooring for Clean Rooms
This seminar will:
- Understand a client's brief for a "clean room" floorcovering
- Ask relevant questions of "clean room" flooring suppliers to determine the optimum choice of product
- Help you to know what product certification to look for in a product
- Help you to appraciate the broad application of "clean room" products
Specifying Carpet Tiles for the Modern Commercial Environment
This seminar provides an understanding of product construction and properties and performance.It will guide the architect to correctly specify for both aesthetic and technical requirements.
This seminar goes through the stages of manufacturing carpet from the raw material to the installation and maintenance of the carpet. It mentions the environmental issues surrounding the manufacturing and disposal of the carpet when used.
Entrance Matting Systems: Complete Solutions to Maximise Performance and Minimise Risk
The aim of this seminar is to give the architect an understanding of the reasons for using an entrance
flooring system and the benefits to the end-user, an
appreciation of the factors affecting selection, and the need to consider selection for the beginning of the design process.
Electrostatically Flocked Floor Coverings: A Choice not a Compromise
This seminar offers clarification as to the positioning of product within NBS Plus and wider areas of use based on unique construction. The architect will be shown solutions to specific floorcovering issues relating to DDA compliance and other requirements.