Kingspan Environmental provides the Klargester range of market leading pollution control equipment including sewage treatment plants, septic tanks, cesspools, oil/water separators and rainwater harvesting systems for both home and overseas markets.
College Road North
CPD booking contact
Mr Kevin Roe
Tel: +44 (0)1296 633000
Approved CPD materials
A New Approach to Roof Water Disposal and Water Conservation
This seminar offers an introduction to the concept and advantages of rainwater recovery and re-use. This will enable specifiers to enhance the "environmental" content of any design.
Air Source Heat Pumps, Hot Water from Fresh Air is Not Just a Lot of Hot Air
This seminar aims to inform on:
- The enviroment and economic factors relating to increasing use of high efficient heat pumps
- Heat pump technical review
- Commercial application examples
- Systems schematics
- Installation examples
Off Mains Drainage Site Assessment
This seminar will enable the architect to work through all the available options for off mains drainage, bringing the situation up to date regarding the current thinking about septic tanks. This presentation takes into account the growing need for environmental responsibility.
Solar Thermal Technology and its Applications
This seminar will provide information on:
- What is solar thermal energy, when and when not to use it?
- History of solar energy
- What factors affect the efficiency of a solar thermal system
- How to design and size an effective solar thermal system
- Solar collector types: flat plate and vacuum tubes
- Collector mounting options
- Legislation and regulations
- Government funding