REHAU is Europe’s largest polymer processor. REHAU’s portfolio of building products includes PVC-U doors, windows and curtain walling, underfloor heating and cooling, plastic plumbing systems, cable management systems and office furniture solutions.
CPD booking contact
Ms Jayne Blackborow
Tel: +44 (0)20 7580 6155
Approved CPD materials
Fenestration CPD - Windows, Doors and Curtain Walling
This seminar aims to cover:
- The different materials used in UK industry
- The range of window styles and their application
- How to colour and finish windows
- What design standards to consider when specifying windows
GAHE - a Renewable Source of Controlled Ventilation
This seminar will provide an introduction to geothermal energy, how a ground air heat exchanger works, where it can be used, pipe requirements for the system, design, layout installation, problems and how to overcome them.
Ground Source Heating
This seminar gives the architect an overview of ground source heating then goes on to explian the three main methods of extracting this energy.
Introduction to Renewable Heat Technology
This semainr covers:
- DECC heat strategy and renewable heat incentive
- Ground source heat pumps
- Biomass boilers including district heating
- Biogas anaerobic digestion
- Solar thermal and undergound thermal energy storage
Office Acoustics: Solutions Through Furniture
After this seminar you will:
- Understand room acoustics
- Have an awareness of which sound absorbing materials in furniture products are available
- Understand how these materials can be used to solve acoustic problems
Renewable and Sustainable Solutions
This seminar will introduce a range of renewable energy products and systems that can be used to increase the energy efficiency for new-build and refurb projects.
This seminar offers an outline of the principles of underfloor cooling, where it can be used and a brief look at the design principles of underfloor cooling.
Use of Polymer Materials in Office Furniture with Particular Reference to the Application of Tambour Doors
After this seminar you should:
- Understand the main solid surface materials
- Be able to identify PVC, ABS and PP through various simple tests, observations and list their advantages/disadvantages in terms of cost, capabilities and environmental considerations
- Gain an initial insight into the three main processing methods of extrusion, in moulding and blow moulding
- Appreciate the many applications for polymers in office furniture specifically relating to the advantages of polymer tambour doors in terms of space, design and added functionality