Zehnder provides bespoke, made-to-measure heating and cooling solutions to architects, consulting engineers and contractors for all types of commercial and industrial projects such as hospitals, schools and offices.
Zehnder (Commercial), Div of Zehnder Group UK Ltd
CPD booking contact
RHC Product Manager
Tel: +44 (0)1252 515151
Approved CPD materials
Radiant Cooling and Heating
- The ability to economically heat and cool buildings, whilst considering the environmental impact, is becoming more and more important.
- This is especially so in large spaces such as offices, warehouses, sports centres, retail outlets, schools and hospitals where energy use is high.
- We spend virtually three quarters of our lives in buildings: the indoor climate, temperature and air quality has a cansiderable influence on our general well being.
- A range of options are available when choosing heating and cooling systems, however, one that is often overlooked and perhaps not so readily understood, is radiant heating and cooling.
- The Radiant Heating and Cooling CPD from Zehnder examines the technology further and examines the benefits the systems can offer.
Specifying Heat Recovery Ventilation in the Design of Domestic High Code Level and Passivhaus Properties
This seminar aims to help delegates:
- Understand what heat recovery ventilation is
- Understand what constitutes a High Code Level home and Passivhaus property
- Understand why heat recovery ventilation is needed in order to achieve High Code Level or Passivhaus status
- Be able to identify which features are necessary in order to achieve High Code Level or Passivhaus status
- Be aware of best practice when specifying heat recovery ventilation