Safeguard Europe Ltd provides specialist products to protect buildings from the various forms of dampness and their associated symptoms. A wide range of technical information is available including CAD drawings and NBS specification clauses.
Safeguard Europe Ltd
CPD booking contact
Mrs Naomi Woodley
Tel: +44 (0)1403 210204
Approved CPD materials
Rising Damp: Causes and Treatment
This seminar aims to give delegates:
- An understanding of the physics behind rising damp
- An understanding of the problems that can be caused if rising damp is not dealt with
- An understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different treatment options
- Knowledge of different options available with regards to replastering
Waterproofing Basements and Underground Structures (Newbuild and Refurbishment)
- Understanding of waterproofing requirements and standards
- Ability to assess the suitability of different waterproofing types for different situations.
- Use of combined systems to minimise risk.
Waterproofing Basements and Underground Structures (Newbuild)
This seminar aims to provide a knowledge of where basements can be included in a design and when they can be of benefit, knowledge of construction materials and types of waterproofing available. It provides an overview of relevant standards and regulations.
Waterproofing Existing Basements
This seminar offers an appreciation of client requirements when designing and specifying floor slabs and finishes, while developing understanding of the features, benefits and options available for integral and applied floor finishes.
An Introduction to Green Roofs
This seminar provides an insight into green roofs, from the types available and where they can be used to their sustainability for a given situation and benefits they can impart. It also covers design considerations and detailed build-up of typical green roofs, including planting scheme possibilities and relevant documentation on current regulations.
Dealing with Dampness in Existing Properties (Above Ground)
This seminar provides an overview of the types of dampness found in existing properties with a particular emphasis on the three most common forms of dampness (condensation, rain penetration and rising damp). The seminar looks at methods of diagnosis and treatment for these forms of dampness.