Franke Washroom Systems manufacture and supply a complete range of washroom fittings for commercial applications primarily in stainless steel and composite resin materials. A full range of self closing water controls for taps, showers and water management applications to complete the washroom package are also available.
Franke Sissons Ltd
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1246 450255
Approved CPD materials
Stainless Steel for Commercial Washrooms
This seminar aims to help delegates:
- Appreciate the qualities of stainless steel as a sanitary material
- Select the correct grade of stainless steel
- Learn the benefits of stainless steel compared to ceramic sanitaryware
- Understand environmental and sustainability issues, working to BREEAM
Water Management and Conservation in Commercial Washrooms
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Different methods of water management and conservation available for commercial washrooms.
- The level of control and monitoring of water usage that is currently available.
- The use of water management and conservation technology in different applications.
- User issues relating to the operation of electronic and self closing water fittings.
- Environmental and sustainability issues of water management and washroom materials.
- Product options and complimentary fittings.
A New Generation of Commercial Washbasins and Washthroughs
The main aim of the seminar is to illustrate the properties of Miranit material for commercial washbasins and washtroughs, the benefits of specifying Miranit over other composite materials, the variables when designing bespoke washbasins and also the suitable applications for Miranit washbasins and washtroughs.