Tremco illbruck Limited provides a comprehensive range of coatings, sealants and adhesives to ensure and maintain the integrity of any structure. Tremco illbruck also provides a comprehensive service for the specifier to assist with correct selection and installation.
Tremco illbruck Ltd
Fax: +44 (0)1942 251410
CPD booking contact
Ms Dianne Watts
Tel: +44 (0) 1942 251400
Approved CPD materials
Surface Membranes and Their Application
This seminar provides a review of the causes of failure in floor coverings, the role of moisture content in concrete and test, methods. The preparation and application of surface damp proof membranes.
Infra-Red Investigation for Flat Roofing
A cost effective and non-invasive survey technique introduces the process of infra red surveying and demonstrates the advantages of its use and the benefits in terms of accuracy and cost saving.
A Guide to the Waterproofing of Below Ground Structures
This seminar will provide an overall appreciation of BS8102 Waterproofing of Underground Structures and a particular insight into factors affecting selection and detailing of Type A Tanked Structures
A Guide to the Specification of Liquid Applied Waterproofing
The seminar provides clarity around the selection and use of Liquid Applied Waterproofing Systems (LAWS). There is a large
- and increasing
- choice of systems available to the specifier. This presentation explains the difference between them, and how one goes about selecting a system that is appropriate to a particular application.
A Guide to Detailing of Interfaces on Windows and Facades
- To gain awareness of relevant legislation affecting the consideration of interface solutions.
- To gain understanding of the functional criteria involved.
- How to undertake robust sealing - product soltuions and examples of bad practice.
- Alternative product solutions.
A Guide to Achieving Compliant Fire Stopping
The seminar provides clarity around the selection and use of Passive Fire Protection systems. There is a large, and increasing, choice of systems available to the specifier. This presentation explains the difference between them, and how one goes about selecting a system that is appropriate to a particular application.