The Porcelanosa Group of companies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of tiles, bathrooms and kitchens. They have an exceptional choice of quality products, a network of regional distribution centres and showrooms across the UK and Ireland and hold large back-up stocks.
Porcelanosa Group Ltd
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)844 481 8973
Approved CPD materials
Technical Porcelain, The Solution for all Applications
The material explains the advantages and benefits of using technical porcelain on all applications, and how technical porcelain is a much stronger and more versatile product than porcelains or ceramics, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, external and internal facades, high traffic walways, commercial flooring, commercial coverings, floors subject to heavy loads, design concepts maintenance free, extremely hard-wearing.
Raised Access Flooring: A System with all the Answers
This seminar will:
- Explain origins and the current market
- Assess the main advantages of raised access flooring
- Provide an understanding of components and accessories
- Provide guidance on the specification of the product
- Demonstrate how to install raised access flooring
Natural and Ceramic Walls and Floor Tiles
Type: Factory Visit
- Tour of production lines, quality control processes and
product testing areas
- Supply chain management
- Manufacturing processes and materials
- Product testing methods
Are Slips A Joke?
A guide to slip resistance for ceramic and porcelain tiles, by explaining test methods and giving guidelines. This material should enable the correct specification to be made. It also explains what anti-slip tiles are and should give a balanced view of the subject.