iGuzzini specialises in architectural lighting, and prides itself on its modern concepts whilch adhere to current environmental issues whilst retaining maximum cost-effectiveness. Many of the luminaires are designed by prominent architects themselves, such as Renzo Piano and Norman Foster etc.
iGuzzini Illuminazione (UK) Ltd
Astolat Business Park
Off Old Portsmouth Road
Fax: +44 (0)1483 468001
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1483 468000
Approved CPD materials
LED: Lighting the Way Forward
- LED Systems how do they work?
- Evaluation of LEDs: what's good and what's not?
- How does their use impact on the environment?
- What is the future for LEDs?
Detailing the Dark
This seminar will:
- Highlight the multifaceted requirements for external lighting
- Provide an explanation of principle drivers for night time illumination
- Provide an introduction to the design and technology that can be used to meet the challenges of darkness
- Introduce a design "philosophy" to the application of light
CO2 Relighting: The Route to Sustainable Lighting
This CPD will demonstrate to specifiers:
- How the use of these technologies can decrease carbon emissions
- The issue of external light polution
- Legislation to adhere to
- Incentives available
Better Light for a Better Life
This seminar is designed to make the architect think about lighting from a different perspective. It will encourage the specifier
to think initially about the light rather than the luminaire.