iGuzzini specialises in architectural lighting, and prides itself on its modern concepts whilch adhere to current environmental issues whilst retaining maximum cost-effectiveness. Many of the luminaires are designed by prominent architects themselves, such as Renzo Piano and Norman Foster etc.
iGuzzini Illuminazione (UK) Ltd
Astolat Business Park
Off Old Portsmouth Road
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1483 468000
Approved CPD materials
LED: Lighting the Way Forward
- LED Systems how do they work?
- Evaluation of LEDs: what's good and what's not?
- How does their use impact on the environment?
- What is the future for LEDs?
No Light? No Architecture.
This CPD presentation focuses on the integration of light into architecture
- The difference between thinking about lighting early and lighting being an afterthought
- Introduction to innovative lighting techniques
- The role of LEDs and resulting new luminaire forms and innovations
- The environmental impact of lighting and the role of sustainable lighting
Better Light for a Better Life
This seminar is designed to make the architect think about lighting from a different perspective. It will encourage the specifier
to think initially about the light rather than the luminaire.
CO2 Relighting: The Route to Sustainable Lighting
This CPD will demonstrate to specifiers:
- How the use of these technologies can decrease carbon emissions
- The issue of external light polution
- Legislation to adhere to
- Incentives available
Detailing the Dark
This seminar will:
- Highlight the multifaceted requirements for external lighting
- Provide an explanation of principle drivers for night time illumination
- Provide an introduction to the design and technology that can be used to meet the challenges of darkness
- Introduce a design "philosophy" to the application of light