Ventrolla provides a national service to repair, renovate and performance-upgrade timber sliding sash and casement windows and doors. The unique Ventrolla Perimeter Sealing System is recognised for use in listed buildings and properties within conservation areas.
Hornbeam Business Park
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)1423 859323
Approved CPD materials
Window Renovation and the Green Facts
This seminar will identify the benefits of renovation over replacement, reviews latest legislation in relation to renovation of windows and establishes the green facts of renovation v’s replacement.
Timber Window Solutions
This seminar aims to:
- Educate delegates on timber window renovation and replacement products in the market place, as an option within period properties
- Outline the anatomy of the sash window
- Discuss current slim double glazing products in the market place
The Myth Buster: Dispelling the Myths Relating to Double Glazing
There are many “myths” in the market place relating to double glazing and replacement windows, resulting in windows being replaced in period properties, when renovation could have been a viable and cost effective solution.
In this presentation we discuss the following Myths:
- Double glazing is required to meet Building Regulations
- Double glazing will solve problems with nuisance noise
- Double glazing will solve condensation
- Double glazing will save energy and money
- Double Glazing adds value to your property
The Alternative to Window Replacement - Renovating, Repairing and Improving Original Sliding Sash Windows
This seminar looks at realistic alternatives to replacement of sliding sash windows and demonstrates that existing windows can be upgraded to meet modern performance requirements.