Glazing Vision manufacture and supply high quality rooflights using minimum framework to maximize daylight. These can be fixed, hinged (for ventilation or access), and sliding opening including box terrace access solutions.
Glazing Vision Ltd
Saw Mills Road
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44 (0)333 800 0881
Approved CPD materials
Glazing Vision Factory Tour
Type: Factory Visit
An opportunity to see handmade and precision enginering combined in our factory, where all rooflights are made in house.
See how bespoke products and processes are created while standardising where possible.
This factory tour will cover:
- How rooflights are manufactured using hi-tech machine operations
- Different product testing and development methods
- Glass options
- Considerations when specifying rooflights
This half day factory tour takes place at the Glazing Vision facilities in Norfolk.
Rooflights: A Vision of the Future
This seminar will provide an understanding of:
- Many of the inherent weaknesses in old and outdated designs
- Regulations and applications of different types of rooflights
- The design and construction of high quality rooflights
- What you need to consider to specify the most appropriate rooflight for your solution
This seminar will cover:
- Classification and relevant standards of rooflights
- Glass considerations and some specialist glasses that can be used in rooflights
- Testing requirements and thermal performance
- Various opening rooflight options on the market
- Installation and maintenance considerations