Samuel Heath and Sons plc established in 1820 is renowned for design, innovation and quality. Its wide portfolio contains controlled door closers, architectural hardware and bathroom fittings made using a combination of traditional craftsmanship and the latest technology.
Samuel Heath & Sons plc
CPD booking contact
Tel: +44(0)20 7352 0249
Approved CPD materials
Brass Manufacturing Less Ordinary
This seminar will enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary methods in manufacturing from brass, and will:
- Focus on advancements in machining to produce innovative designs covering applications, advantages and disadvantages
- Cover the advances of manufacturing methods and specifying brass for contemporary and traditional designs
- Include the sustainable manufacture of brass
- Look into a variety of high quality finishes for design flexibility and suitability
Door Closers: An Open and Shut Case?
This seminar introduces the requirements for door closers and covers the specification for applications to meet legislation.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of requirements for door closers
- De-mystify legislation surronding the application of door closers including fire safety, AB D, AD M and Equality Act
- How to correctly specify concealed door closers
- Focus on features and applications for door closers; includes specification of "hidden" benefits