Saint-Gobain Isover develops sustainable insulation solutions to protect both your built environment and the natural environment. Our products and systems are constantly evolving to provide solutions for the three key aspects of the built environment: thermal, acoustic and fire safety.
UK Commercial Centre
Gotham Business Park
CPD booking contact
Ms Helen Tunnicliffe
Tel: +44 (0)115 969 8010
Approved CPD materials
Multi-Comfort: Passivhaus Thermal Concept and Sustainable Principles
- Understanding sustainable issues in a holistic sense rather than just a buzz word.
- The definition behind the Passivhaus / Multi-Comfort House concept and what the difference is.
- Passivhaus / Multi-Comfort House key principles of thermal comfort design.
- Issues around why design energy use generally does not achieve as – built performance.
Glass Mineral Wool Insulation, Passivhaus Design and The Code for Sustainable Homes Construction
This seminar will:
- Explain the PassivHaus concept
- Explain the link with code for sustainable homes
- Show the use of sustainable glass wool insulation to deliver wall and roof U values needed for low energy design
Acoustic Training Module 1 - Introduction to Acoustics
The module is an introduction into the theoretic behaviours and design principles of airborne and impact sound, and an introduction to room acoustics.