Alsecco supply complete, high quality robust façade solutions for buildings covering many sectors, incorporating good architectural design and practice. The Company’s key objective is the constant improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of superior products, supported by first class service and a culture of innovation.
With the number of finishes on offer, your imagination and flair can create a building with an individual statement whether insulated, rendered or ventilated. You can combine the wide range of materials, installation methods and the extensive alsecco creative colour system to your exact specification, thereby creating your own facade style. The variety of design options are matched by our careful attention to detail to ensure a technically sound solution.
Alsecco (UK) Ltd
Fax: +44 (0)1785 818144
CPD booking contact
Ms Tamara Metcalf
Tel: +44 (0)1785 818998
Approved CPD materials
Lightweight Natural Stone and Glass Ventilated Rainscreen Facades and the Requirements of Modern Architecture
- Historic use of stone covering both extraction and use in city architecture
- Traditional construction methods, including ashlar construction and stone on pre-cast units
- Requirements of modern architecture considering speed of installation, weight constraints and lead times
- Specification of ventilated rainscreen cladding including relevant Standards
- Features and benefits of ventilated rainscreen cladding including installation sequence