Tegral manufactures and supplies the building industry with a wide range of quality
roofing and cladding materials in both fibre cement and metal.
Tegral Building Products Ltd
Athy Co Kildare
CPD booking contact
Mr David McMurtry
Tel: +353 (0)59 863 1316
Approved CPD materials
Slated-Roofs - Getting Them Right
This seminar will help architects design, specify, inspect and certify successful slate-roofed buildings, based on new awareness of common defects that have been encountered on sites and by providing them with a suite of robust slating details and a simple inspection checklist for use on site.
Tegral Slating Manual
This book is structured to follow the design process. The Chapter “Designing for Slating” explains the principles that an architect must master if he is to design good, successful slated roofs.
The Principles and Design of Rainscreen Cladding
This seminar will provide an overview on:
- How to design and specify a rain screen facade
- Understanding the principles of designing a successful rain screen
- Choosing the correct product
- Using the correct details
- Identifying potential problems
- Achieving a successful rain screen