BS 7533 has developed over 20 years to offer clear, consistent and tested methods for designing and constructing rigid paved areas offering a lengthy construction life. ULTRASCAPE, a brand of Instarmac Group plc, are urban regeneration specialists, offering a fully compliant Mortar paving System.
Instarmac Group plc
Danny Morson Way
Birch Coppice Business Park
Fax: +44 (0)1827 874466
CPD booking contact
Mr Robin Canning
Tel: +44 (0)1827 872244
Approved CPD materials
Reinstatement of Openings in Highways: Regulations, HA104 and the Reasons for Failure
This seminar will assist the specifier to choose the correct type of bedding materials and surface repair when looking at highway repair.
Paving the Way
- The benefits of BS 7533: an introduction
- Typical build-up using BS 7533
- Design and construction of rigid and bound pavements in the public realm
- Grouting: slurry or gun applied?
- Illustrating problems associated with poor design or construction
- Basic principles of the standard and the guidance it provides
- Other considerations impacting on life and quality of paving in the public realm
- The rest of the construction? Exploring resinous mortars
- Case studies