Vetrotech Saint-Gobain is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of specialist fire resisting glass. All Vetrotech Saint-Gobain glass is Class A safety and UV stable and meets British Standard (BS) and European Norm (EN) requirements for integrity (E) and Integrity and Insulation (EI).
Vetrotech Saint-Gobain UK Ltd
Fax: +44 (0)870 238 3050
CPD booking contact
Mr Andrew Lake
Tel: +44 (0)24 7654 7620
Approved CPD materials
Fire Resistant Glass Explained - Playing With Fire
- One hour CPD presentation to help understand fire resistant glass
- Includes video footage showing how insulated glass performs differently against integrity only glass
- Video clips of the EN12600 impact test on fire resistant glass showing the differences between wired, resin laminated and modified toughened fire resistant glass.
- Explaining what glazing systems and materials can be used for fire resistant glass such as timber, steel and aluminium
- testing and assessments explained