Hettich UK are manufacturers and worldwide distributors of fittings and lighting systems for furniture.
Metroplex Business Park
CPD booking contact
Mr Carl Hermans
Tel: +44 (0)7917 588683
Approved CPD materials
Creative Use of Design Space in Furniture
The simple objective of this presentation is to improve the utilisation of space through the use of furniture fittings technology. From this you will learn about further improvements in ergonomics and safety within sustainable furniture.
Furthermore, you will learn about the concepts of space/furniture and technology and how Hettich can help develop your knowledge of design space utilisation. By using different room environments (kitchen, living room, office, hotel and shop), you will look at some design challenges within the associated furniture. From each challenge then a functional fittings solution, looking at the ergonomic effects, health and safety implications and sustainability of the eventual design.
LED Lighting Technology for Furniture
This seminar will provide information on:
- Sustainable lighting solutions for furniture
- Furniture lighting specification processes
- Environmental benefits of LED lighting solutions for furniture
Lightweight Board Technology for Furniture
This seminar will help the specifier to:
- Understand room acoustics
- Have an awareness of which sound absorbing materials in furniture products are available
- Understand how these materials can be used to solve acoustic problems