TigerTurf (UK) Limited manufacturer a wide range of artificial or synthetic grass products designed for both sport and recreation applications. The same technologies as carpet tufting are utilised, but rely upon adapting conventional machinery to manufacture longer tuft lengths required in many products. The most advanced yarns are used from leading suppliers around the world as well as some specialist producers, providing a full spectrum of choice for sports and leisure requirements and performance standards. TigerTurf (UK) Limited also manufacture products to meet individual specifications and guarantee to deliver a product that performs to specific requirements.
TigerTurf (UK) Ltd
CPD booking contact
Mr Nick Springate
Tel: +44 (0)1299 253966
Approved CPD materials
The Roots of Synthetic Turf
This seminar will provide:
- An introduction to synthetic turf for those who are looking to specify it in the future
- The history of synthetic turf and how it has evolved
- A look into the suitable applications and the added benefits over natural grass
- Characteristics of the components and different types of systems
- Accreditations from governing bodies and the stringent testing products undergo
- Choosing the right surface for the project and how this adds value for the end user.