RIBA CPD Club
The RIBA has developed a national programme of Continuing Professional Development. The Core CPD Programme comprises ten different seminars covering all of the RIBA Core Curriculum areas, which are repeated in 14 different venues across England.
All are welcome; you can choose to attend each of the ten seminars by buying a CPD Club Ticket, or you may choose to pay-as-you-go. The seminars are cheaper to purchase with a CPD Club Ticket, which can bring the cost down to as little as £37 + VAT per event, and allows you to attend each seminar at the most convenient venue for you.
- Great-value rate – pay as little as £37 per seminar.
- Help to fulfill your annual RIBA CPD requirement – it's simple, easy and cost-effective.
- One place at each of the 10 RIBA Core CPD events.
- FREE documentation and refreshments at each event.
- FREE transfer of place to any of the 14 locations.
- Keep at the cutting edge of the profession.
Cost Club Ticket
- RIBA member rate: £370 +VAT
- Non-member rate: £550 +VAT
For further information contact your local RIBA office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
- CPD Club Tickets can be held by an individual or a practice. It is the ticket holder's RIBA membership status which determines the rate.
- If a CPD Club Ticket is purchased by an individual RIBA member, the ticket may only be used by that person.
- If a CPD Club Ticket is purchased by an RIBA chartered practice, they will be charged the lower rate and the practice can send any member of staff on that ticket.
- If a CPD Club Ticket is purchased by a practice which is not an RIBA chartered practice then they will be charged the higher rate, regardless of the membership status of the delegates attending.
- Invoices are payable within 30 days.
- CPD Club Tickets are non-refundable.