As an RIBA Affiliate Member you have access to a host of resources to help further your knowledge, while keeping you up-to-date with the latest issues and developments within the architectural profession.
Please note that as an RIBA Affiliate Member you are not eligible to use the 'RIBA' affix after your name.
Knowledge, research and information
- Receive free one-to-one, bespoke and specialist guidance on architectural practice, business matters, history, conservation and the work of the RIBA through the dedicated RIBA Information Centre.
- Enhance your skill set and share your views on specialist topics of interest with those who work in the architectural and wider construction profession through the online RIBA Knowledge Communities.
- Get the latest news on design and practice with a free subscription to one of the UK's leading architectural monthly magazines (worth over £60p.a.) – RIBA Journal.
- Stay up-to-date on practice, international news, CPD information, recession support and more through the RIBA e-bulletins.
- Share your thoughts and debate issues with fellow RIBA members and staff through the lively online discussion forum – RIBAnet.
- Access an extensive international collection of books, journals, drawings and photographs on the history and practice of architecture, the built environment and landscape design from the British Architectural Library and online library.
- Receive preferential rates for lectures, seminars and other events within the RIBA Trust programme.
- Take advantage of exclusive discounts on the Journal of Architecture and Building Research Information publications.
- Access an extensive resource of relevant products and services through the Product Selector Directory.
- Access tips, advice and exclusive downloads via the online RIBA CPD section.
In addition to the listed benefits, the RIBA works with its members to provide services and advice to reflect the changing landscape of the industry.
The RIBA Recession Survival Kit provides guidance and support to help all members of the RIBA through the challenges of an economic downturn and leave them in a healthy position for when the economy recovers.