The exhibition

Layout and access

Site plan of the exposition

Site plan
‘Exposition Internationale des Arts Decoratifs et Industriels Modernes’, Paris 1925
Designer: Charles Plumet
Copyright: RIBA Library Books and Periodicals Collection


The majority of the French pavilions occupied an area on the Left Bank while the foreign pavilions and those of the French regions, press and colonies were located on the Right Bank. The Pont Alexandre III was transformed by a double row of 'boutiques'. The Grand Palais, originally built for the 1900 exhibition, was internally redesigned to house special exhibition sections and galleries.
 
 
Top of page