International membership and chapters
RIBA USA - Annual General Meeting
Date: 13 May 2011
Venue – The Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans
9–10am RIBA-USA Annual General Meeting
10am-4pm Continuing Education Programs
$50.00 Suggested Donation
1. Cynthia Fischer, Steve Whitehorn, ‘Keep it Legal, Protected and Profitable
2. Bird-safe Architecture American Bird Conservancy
3. Daylighting and Ecologically Sensitive Architecture - Zoological Lighting Institute
4. Ornilux Bird Protection Glass - Arnold Glass
5. MechoShade Daylighting Presentation
6. RIBA CPD seminar Light from Above - The Rooflight Company; The history and role of top lighting in architecture
7–10pm Save a Billion Birds
Fundraising Dinner & Reception
Cost: $150.00 Dinner & Reception, $50.00 Reception only
Donations to fund Save a Billion Birds campaign.
For tickets and further information contact Jonathan Wimpenny firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIA Convention New Orleans May 2011
Lira Luis, RIBA member of the Chicago Chapter RIBA-USA region, will be speaking in New Orleans, May 13th 2011 at the AIA Convention entitled How to Leverage Social Technologies for a Sustainable Practice.
Find out more...