Does the current challenging climate call for a review of the practice of architecture? Can women take a central role in redefining the profession, as instigators of change
Roca London Gallery in partnership with the Women in Architecture (WiA) network and the Architects' Journal are holding an informal breakfast discussion event to celebrate International Women’s Day 2013.
Date: Friday 8 March
Time: 8.30 - 10.30am
Location: Roca Gallery, Imperial Wharf, Chelsea SW6
The event will feature a panel discussion in which a highly notable panel of influential women will come together to debate the topic of Creating Change within architecture.
The Creating Change: Pioneering Women in Architecture debate is chaired by editor of The Architects’ Journal, Christine Murray. The panellists are:
- Sarah Wigglesworth, Director, Sarah Wigglesworth Architects
- Hannah Lawson, Director, John McAslan + Partners
- Dana Walker, Chair of RIBA's Equality and Diversity Committee Architects for Change
- Cindy Walters, Director and co-founder, Walters & Cohen Architects
- Eleanor Fawcett, Head of Design, London Legacy Development Corporation
Angela Brady, Founding Chair of WiA and President of RIBA will open and close the event.
Tickets are free, but places are limited. To book visit firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit http://emailing.rocamail.com/t/j-A224387E520A4724