As an RIBA Retired Chartered Member, you can access a range of exclusive benefits and services that will ensure you can continue to enjoy all the perks of RIBA Membership for a reduced fee.
It entitles you to continue to make full use of the ‘RIBA’ affix after your name.
Knowledge, research and information
- Get the latest news on design and practice with a free subscription to one of the UK’s leading architectural monthly magazines (worth over £60p.a.) – RIBA Journal.
- Receive free one-to-one, bespoke and specialist guidance on architectural practise, history, conservation and the work of the RIBA through the dedicated RIBA Information Centre.
- Access to an extensive international collection of books, journals, drawings and photographs on the history and practise of architecture, the built environment and landscape design from the British Architectural Library and online library.
- Enhance your skill set and share your views on specialist topics of interest with those who work in the architectural and wider construction profession through the RIBA Knowledge Communities.
- Stay up-to-date on practice, international news, latest research, RIBA activities and more through the RIBA e-bulletins.
- Share your thoughts and debate issues with fellow RIBA members and staff through the lively online discussion forum – RIBAnet.
- Exchange information and inspiration on topics relating to architecture through the RIBA online community wiki - RIBApedia.
- Receive preferential rates for lectures, seminars and other events within the RIBA Trust programme.
- Access legal, technical and regulatory guidance through free telephone consultation with over 20 practice consultants or RIBA staff with specialist knowledge on a range of topics.
Communicate your status and expertise
- Use of the ‘RIBA’ affix to signal your excellence.
- Entry in to the RIBA Member Directory.
The RIBA is constantly reviewing and improving the benefits and services it provides and welcomes feedback about this at all stages.