RIBA Student Membership - why join?
RIBA Student Membership will provide you with invaluable support and resources to help you develop towards becoming a fully qualified architect.
Membership is free to students studying their RIBA Parts 1 and 2 and you will be joining a network of over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
The RIBA provides support and services to members all over the world. If you are based overseas, you can enjoy the benefits of RIBA Student Membership regardless of your location.
Student membership is free and entitles you to a wide range of benefits and services to boost your development which include:
- being part of a prestigious and world renowned institute;
- free use of the RIBA library and Information centre;
- monthly RIBA Student newsletter featuring information about the latest architectural events taking place;
- preferential rates for seminars and lectures at the RIBA;
- access to RIBA Knowledge Communities and RIBAnet;
- discounted subscription to the RIBA Journal for only £39 a year;
- 10% discount at RIBA bookshops in store and online;
- exclusive funding opportunities available for students.
For details on any of these benefits and services, please call the Information Centre on 020 7307 3600.
The RIBA Student member category is for individuals who are studying:
RIBA Parts 1 or 2 (including year out) at an RIBA validated school of architecture anywhere in the world.
If you have passed Part 2, you are now eligible to become an RIBA Associate Member.
How to apply
The Student membership year has changed to reflect the academic year, so your Student membership will now run from 1 September to 31 August.
If you are taking RIBA Parts 1 or 2 (including a year out) at an RIBA-validated school of architecture, then you can apply for free RIBA Student membership.
Apply for RIBA Student Membership online as follows:
- You will first need to register as a guest on this website.
- Once you have registered, you will receive your login details by email.
- Log in using the guest user name and password.
- The online student application is located within 'My account'.
If you require any further information about RIBA Student Membership, you can contact the Membership Services team on +44 (0)207 307 3800
or e-mail email@example.com.