RIBA Plan of Work 2013
The RIBA Plan of Work 2013 has now been launched. Following a fundamental review this major upgrade ensures that, as it enters its fiftieth year, the RIBA Plan of Work continues to reflect the very best principles in contemporary practice. In addition to essential updates, including key changes from procurement to sustainability, for the first time some of the tasks can be customised by the user via a new online tool at www.ribaplanofwork.com
What benefits will the Plan of Work 2013 deliver?
- 8 key work stages instead of 11
- Suitable for all size of project and practice
- Suitable for all types of procurement route
- Available online to enable customised versions
- Clear, comprehensible and flexible for users
- Reflects the complexities of developing and delivering construction projects in the 21st century
Please see below for a PDF of the presentation given around the country to familiarise attendees with the RIBA Plan of Work 2013
RIBA Plan of Work 2013 Overview
RIBA Plan of Work 2013 Template
The RIBA Plan of Work 2013 will be formally launched on 21 May 2013. This will include a free overview an online tool and a Guide to Using the RIBA Plan of Work 2013. Further supporting technical guidance will follow the launch.
• ‘Guide to using the RIBA Plan of Work 2013’ from RIBA Bookshops
• 'RIBA Plan of Work 2013 Bundle' from RIBA Bookshops
• ‘RIBA Job Book’ from RIBA Bookshops
• ‘Assembling a Collaborative Project Team’ from RIBA Bookshops
• 'A Client's Guide to Engaging an Architect' from RIBA Bookshops
‘RIBA Agreements: alternative schedules of services mapped against the RIBA Plan of Work 2013 from RIBA Bookshops
Earlier versions of the RIBA Plan of Work will remain continue to remain available to allow users to make the switch over a period of time.
RIBA Outline Plan of Work 2007
For more information on the RIBA Outline Plan of Work 2013, please contact email@example.com