United Nations Headquarters, New York RIBA Library Photographs Collection
The RIBA has 40,500 members worldwide. On their behalf, the institute:
- maintains relations with other overseas bodies
- addresses all matters arising from UK membership of the European Union on behalf of architects
- assists members seeking work in other countries
- promotes the RIBA and its members internationally
- co-ordinates a range of international activities.
The international activities of the RIBA fall under the responsibility of the International Relations Committee.
If you have any enquiries about the institute's international activities, please email: email@example.com.
Click on the title to view the video and the programme of the day and follow the link to the online photo gallery.
Working Internationally Guide
To view our reference handbook to working internationally see: