National Flag of Chile

 The National Flag of Chile

A foreign architect can practice independently in Chile. A diploma in architecture must be submitted for recognition to the University of Chile, along with the plan of studies of the educational centre of origin. The University will evaluate the academic record and determine which additional courses the candidate should realise.

The municipal authorities (where the architects reside) issue a license that is to be renewed every 6 months by paying the fees of the right to practice.

For further information please contact:

Colegio de Arquitectos de Chile
Avenida Libertador
Bernardo O'higgins 115
Santiago Centro
T: +56 2 353 2300
F: +56 2 353 2355


Top of page