The National Flag of Estonia
Under the Directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament, on the recognition of professional qualifications, as a qualified architect from an EU country, you will be able to register and practise as an architect in Estonia.
The standard documents required in order to register in Estonia are as follows:
- the original, or a certified photocopy, of your degree certificate or any other qualification issued by your school of architecture
- a copy of your academic record
- proof of internship/professional experience
- proof of successful completion of examinations after studies
- proof of registration in home country
- proof of solvency
- a copy of your passport
- a statement confirming that you don't have a criminal record from your local police station.
Architects need to register with The Ministry of Economics.
Ministry of Economics
11 Harju St
T: +372 6 256 342
F: +372 6 313 660
The Union of Estonian Architects
T: +372 611 7430
F: +372 611 7431