The National Flag of Poland

 The National Flag of Poland

Under the Directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament, on the recognition of professional qualifications, as a qualified architect from an EU country, you will be able to register and practise as an architect in Poland.  You will need to register with the Polish Chamber of Architects.

The standard documents required in order to register in Poland are as follows:

(All documents have to be submitted in original or certified copies. They should be translated into Polish by a sworn translator).

your degree certificate or any other qualification issued by your school of architecture

  • a copy of your academic record
  • proof of internship/professional experience
  • proof of registration in your home country
  • a clean disciplinary record
  • proof of solvency
  • a copy of your passport
  • a statement confirming that you don't have a criminal record from your local police station
  • proof of insurance cover
  • a certificate confirming your knowledge of the Polish language

Polish Chamber of Architects
Krajowa Rada Izby Architektow
Rzeczypospolitiej Polskiej
Ul. Foksal 2
00-366 Warszawa
T: +48 22 827 85 14
F: +48 22 827 62 42

Association of Polish Architects SARP
Ul. Foksal 2
Skr. Poczt 178
2-00950 Warsaw
T: + 48 228 27 87 12
F: +48 228 27 87 13

Top of page