RIBA London's programme is produced in partnership with a range of supporters and sponsors. The names featured here represent key partners in 2010.
Other partners relating to RIBA London projects in 2010 included: Matthew Lloyd Architects , Architecture Inside Out, Shape, The Royal Engineers, Capital Models, Price and Myers, Stonewest, Gooding Aluminium, T Good & Sons, Whale Pumps, Perseverance Works, Regent Street, Atkins, Farrells, Arup, David Morley Architects, AIG Applied Information Group, Oasis, Hawkins Brown, Banana Republic, Moxon Architects, COS Store, Spacelab, Anthropologie, Sarah Wigglesworth Architects, Austin Reed, The Crown Estate Paving Commission, Gleeds, The British Council, The Architecture Foundation, Pipers, New London Architecture, The West Euston Partnership, The Samuel Lithgow Youth Club and BWA-Surma Youth Centre, Milk: studio architects and Room60.
Becoming a partner
Through partnership with RIBA London we can help you:
- enhance your company's image through association with the RIBA brand
- promote your company to our 12,000 members
- send messages to our members and contacts through our monthly e-bulletins
- associate your company with some of the world's most influential architects through our renowned RIBA Awards in London programme and special awards
- introduce you to our key contacts in the capital at our events
- meet our members and other industry professionals at our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events
- facilitate lobbying opportunities with the RIBA Design, Planning & Policy Group (DPPG)
- motivate your staff through involvement with our wide range of events and activities
- meet your corporate responsibility objectives through our events, projects and education programmes.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor, please contact Antonia Faust