26 November 2013
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
RIBA North West, Unit 101 The Tea Factory, 82 Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ
This seminar will include:
- an introduction to the drivers for renewable energy
- key performance factors of transpired solar collectors (active solar air heating)
- performance factors...for building mounted PV systems
- the structural implications of installing these systems
- indicative performance and system cost/payback.
RIBA Core Curriculum topic: Climate: sustainable architecture. Designing and building it: design, construction, technology and engineering.
This event is free to attend but due to limited space booking is essential. To reserve your place email email@example.com or cal 0151 707 4382
RIBA North West