08 September 2010
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Armada House Conference Centre, Bristol
This dynamic and interactive workshop will provide you with up-to-date knowledge, strategies and skills to identify, manage and meet client expectations.
The workshop will include:
• How to identify what your clients really value
• Creating the client experience that gives you a unique competitive advantage
• How to build individual relationships with all project stakeholders to achieve a great reputation
• Understanding the key communication tools, skills and service language to ensure you successfully manage your customers' expectations
• Sharing of best practice within the industry
• Problem solving across the group to ensure you can overcome your current client challenges and increase the performance of your business.
Speaker: Derek Blackburn, Sidona Group
Derek Blackburn is Managing Director of Sidona Group. He spent 20 years in senior service leadership roles within financial services including the setting up of Egg plc before forming Sidona Group in 1999. Derek has delivered customer experience consultancy and training
to many companies in the construction sector as well as in retail, housing, tourism and the communications industry. His support has enabled these companies to achieve greater revenue, customer loyalty and a unique competitive edge from developing their customer experience. Derek's style is energetic, humorous and down to earth.
3 hours of formal CPD
RIBA CPD Core Curriculum:
Personal Skills Development; Communication Skills, Client Management
Fees (per seminar) – 17.5% VAT applies
RIBA members £55.00 + VAT (£64.63) Students members £27.50 + VAT (£32.31)
Non-members £65.00 + VAT (£76.38) Students non-members £48.75 + VAT (£57.28)
RIBA South West