08 - 10 June 2010
9:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Grasmere Hotel, Keynsham
This three-day course is suitable for those already in CDM Co-ordination roles and other professionals considering becoming CDM Co-ordinators. The Association for Project Safety (APS) will accredit this course. Upon completion of the course and successful passing of the required APS exam, candidates may apply for membership of the Association.
Who should attend
Any construction related professional who wishes to either become or understand more about the role of a CDM Co-ordinator
• CDM Regulations content & duties and how they impact on the role of the CDM Co-ordination
• Notification and the assessment processes
• Understand the proactive role of the CDM Co-ordinator in Risk Management
• Requirements and implications of providing the CDM Co-ordination Service
• Discharging duties of the CDM Co-ordinator
• Impact of procurement routes on CDM Co-ordination
• Legal aspects and Implications
This course involves exercises and spot tests to continually test the participation and knowledge of the delegates.
: Chris Rowley is a professional trainer at NHBC. After taking a BTEC Higher National
Certificate in Mechanical Engineering in 1986, Chris took a particular interest in Health and Safety. He qualified in 2003 with the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Environmental Responsibilities and IOSH Managing Safely diplomas followed by the IOSH registered
TechIOSH in 2004. He further qualified with the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) Dip 1 in 2004 and NEBOSH Construction Certificate in 2009. Chris provides training seminars and workshop to a wide range of organisations and companies.
3 hours of formal CPD
RIBA CPD Core Curriculum: Health & Safety Compulsory Subject
Book & Pay by 14 May 2010 £588.50 (RIBA) Incl. £1 ABS donation £705.00 (other)
Bookings after deadlines above £647.25 (RIBA) Incl. £1 ABS donation £763.75 (other)