11 November 2010
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Truro College, Truro
In a shrinking and fiercely competitive market, it is more important than ever to improve the quality of the leads you generate to achieve a higher conversion rate. This challenging, intensive and interactive workshop will offer practical support showing you how to attract more leads, compete more successfully and win more work. This seminar will enable you:
• To understand how to generate quality leads and convert them to grow your company
• To enhance interpersonal skills to help you build effective networks
• To gain knowledge of how to package your service in order to give the customers value, meet their expectations and successfully convert the leads.
The topics covered will include:
• Identifying opportunities through market segmentation and lead generation methods
• Understanding your own communication style and using the power of language
• Developing your personal brand and reputation Group sharing of ideas, best practice and developing top tips for your business.
: Derek Blackburn is Managing Director of Sidona Group. He has 20 years experience in senior service leadership roles within financial services and has delivered customer experience consultancy and training to many companies in the construction sector as well as in retail, housing, tourism and the communications industry. His support has enabled these companies to achieve greater revenue, customer loyalty and a unique competitive edge from developing their customer experience.
Fees (per seminar) – 17.5% VAT applies
RIBA members £55.00 + VAT (£64.63) Students members £27.50 + VAT (£32.31)
Non-members £65.00 + VAT (£76.38) Students non-members £48.75 + VAT (£57.28)
RIBA South West