Bring down the cost! The CPD Club provides a great-value, structured approach to training and development for architects and other construction professionals, helping you to fullfil your CPD obligations.
The CPD Club Ticket lasts for 12 months and includes one seminar on each of the ten Core Curriculum topics.
The 2014 CPD Club Ticket costs just £370 + VAT for RIBA Chartered practices, RIBA members and CIAT members and £550 + VAT for non-members.
The following benefits are offered to architects and other construction professionals as part of the CPD Club Ticket membership:
- one place at each of the ten CPD Club events
- free documentation and refreshments at each event
- fexibility to transfer your place to any of the 14 regional venues
- 20% discount at selected additional regional CPD events and conferences
- 25 hours of RIBA Core Curriculum training.
For more information or to join the CPD Club please download an application form or contact RIBA Yorkshire on 0113 389 9870 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
- CPD Club Tickets are non-refundable
- Cancellation is only possible for pay-as-you-go bookings and refunds for cancellation can only be made up to ten working days before the event
- Substitutions of venues or delegates are permitted at any time for CPD Club members if they have joined as a practice
- No subsitutions of delegates are permitted for CPD Club members if they have joined as an individual, but they can attend at a different venue
- If you are unable to attend any seminar, or are substituting a delegate, please inform your regional office.