24 January 2013 - 04 December 2013
For details of event times please contact your regional office
Locations nationwide - for dates and locations please see pdf below
This seminar will cover the following:
- forms of procurement and role of the architect
- forms of contract (JCT and NEC) – comparison and when to use
- design liability under the different contractual arrangements
- contractor and sub-contractor design
- administration of contracts, inspections, quality monitoring, certification, practical completion
- collaboration, team working and implications of BIM.
Speaker: Sarah Lupton, Partner of Lupton Stellakis Architects
CPD Club members: one delegate included per Club Ticket
RIBA/CIAT members: £55 + VAT
RIBA student members: £15 + VAT
Non-members: £80 + VAT
All RIBA members (including CPD Club Ticket holders) and non-members, can book online from December. Alternatively, you can complete and return the downloadable booking form at the bottom of this page.