Adults: Free, booking essential
What Could You Do With Your Home or Plot?
In this monthly event, the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and National Self Build and Renovation Centre at Swindon is offering you the chance of a free personal consultation with an architect to discuss ideas for designing and building your own home or renovating or reconfiguring your existing home in a strictly no obligation 25 minute meeting.
Talk about ideas to:
- design and build your own self build home
- reconfigure your existing home to maximise space
- create extra storage
- introduce energy-saving solutions and save money
- add value to your home.
Undertaking a building project, whatever its scale, can be a daunting experience. Use an RIBA chartered architect and you will be employing someone who has undertaken seven years of training – no other building professional is trained in design and construction to such a level of expertise.
A short presentation at 11am from one of our RIBA architects will explain what an architect actually does and the added value an architect can bring to your project, both in terms of quality of design, and in terms of longer term value.
An RIBA chartered architect can:
- help you achieve your aspirations and vision
- add value to your project through good design and sound construction
- bring creativity to your project whilst keeping it on track
- guide you through the design and construction process
- give you peace of mind.
All appointments will be held with an RIBA chartered architect who adheres to the RIBA Professional Code of Conduct.
Further details on the RIBA and using an architect at www.architecture.com
25 minutes slot, booking is essential.