Your CPD 2017 CPD programme:
- CDM 2015: is your project in line with the current regulations?
- Green house: how to design a truly resilient home beyond solar panels
- Fees: how to best calculate, negotiate and monitor
- Financial management: how to run a profitable business
- An essential guide to public procurement: better propsects and more opportunities
- A common sense guide to contract administration and contracts for domestic and minor works
- Briefing and evaluation: how to give clients what they want by learning from projects
- A planning update: planning policy issues for practitioners
- Listed building consent: when do you need it and how do you get it?
- Inclusive design: going beyond regulatory accessibility standards
The seminars are delivered in 14 different locations across England throughout 2017. Search for your regional events using What's On pages.
The seminars are 2.5 hours in length, they are led by experts and enable you to achieve your structured annual Core Curriculum structured CPD requirements. After each seminar, an information pack is provided for you to share with your colleagues, or refer to at a later stage.
Join RIBA's Core CPD Programme to stay up to date, to keep ahead, to be competitive, to build your professional competence, and meet your CPD requirements. Download the Core CPD 2017 Brochure to find out more on how to join the CPD Club and make significant savings.
Search for your regional events using What's On pages, to find booking information for each individual seminar. Book your CPD Club Tickets and save £230 by clicking here. Alternatively, for any queries about the Core CPD Programme, booking a Core CPD Club Ticket or individual seminars please email us.
Already booked? RIBA Core CPD Club ticket holders get 10% discount on all Principal Designer course fees. Please email us, for more information on how to claim your discount.*
Core CPD 2017 Brochure
Core CPD 2017 Booking form
*Limited time offer: Offer starts on Tuesday 21 March, and ends on 30 April 2017.